You may submit one entry per lettered category, A – D.
A. Philanthropic Leadership – How have your JCC’s board members taken responsibility for leading the fundraising efforts of the JCC in all or any of the following areas?
- Planned giving programs and bequests
- Major donors
- Fundraising events
B. Lay/Professional Partnerships – How has your board collaborated with the executive director and staff team to create an excellent JCC in all or any of the following areas?
- Hire, supervise, and support the executive director
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with the staff team
C. Strategic Oversight – How has your JCC ensured the financial well-being of the JCC and positioned it for success in all or any of the following areas?
- Strategic planning, business planning
- Financial oversight/fiduciary duty
- Advocacy beyond the JCC walls
D. Board Cultivation – How has the JCC recruited, trained, and developed a strong and effective board in all or any of the following areas?
- Orientation and training, ensuring that board members understand their roles and responsibilities
- Representation from the full spectrum of stakeholders, including young leaders
- Nurturing a strong connection to the Jewish mission/values of the JCC, to Israel, and to the Jewish people